Wednesday, July 9, 2008

rafting


So I went rafting today. It was kind of a pub crawl, because the idea was that you stopped several times along the way to have a beer at several places along the river. It was fun. There were about 20 of us between 3 boats. The only problem was that I fell in. I was being a wonderful friend by offering to get in the river to get our boat off of a rock in some shallow water. The water was only up to my mid-calf, but then I slipped and fell in. We all had a good laugh, until I realized that my camera was in my pocket. It's currently drying out on my window sill, but it doesn't look good folks. So all of you around the world, send good vibes to my camera! Pray, meditate, think nice thoughts, send positive energy - whatever! Become religious for a day for the sake of my camera! I think the memory card will still be ok, but I might have to buy a new camera. Bollocks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and cameras certainly do not have a good history, from your very first camera, or the one we allowed you to use at church camp back then, anyway. :( I'll surely pray your camera will recover, but if that doesn't work, then I hope you can get another (cheap) one. I'm looking forward to more pictures! This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience you surely must record with pictures!
Much love,
Mom