Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hello Italy!!

I have very exciting news! After taking another took at my itinerary, I realized that I have enough time to add in several more cities, mostly in Italy! I had originally planned to take my time going through just Northern Europe, but I am finding that 3 days is really enough to get the feel of each place. So I bought this "Southern Loop" from the bus company I've been using. Now, after Munich, instead of just going back to Paris and flying home, I get to go to:

Venice, Rome, and Florence (Italy)
Nice (beach town in France)
Lauterbrunnen (small town at the base of the Swiss Alps)


Then I'll pick up a cheap flight from Geneva to Paris, and fly home from there. I'll have about 3 days in each city. Since I made this decision last night, I've been walking around singing "Ole Sole Mio" and "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie. . . " in a very big, dramatic, Italian greaseball voice until my friends tell me to shut up. Which is usually right away. But you know me, I don't listen.

"OLE SOLE MIO. . . !"

No comments: