Saturday, July 5, 2008

pics of me




So this blog entry isn't really about anything. You guys just keep telling me that you like when I put pictures up, especially ones of me. So I'm listening to my fans and giving you some pics. I'm at a new hostel in Prague now, and I can upload pics here. So the first two pictures are kind of random ones from Amsterdam. They were both taken on the bike tour that I took out of the city. That's an authentic windmill. The giant clog pic was taken at this cheese and wooden clog maker's farm that we rode to. He is one of only 4 remaining wooden clog makers in the Netherlands. And the cheese was AMAZING! I bought a wheel with some bread and ate the entire thing for lunch in a park after the tour. The last picture is just a little shout out to Busabout, the bus company I've been using on this trip. They're fantastic. I just jump on the bus whenever I'm ready to leave and sleep or read or watch the DVD the whole way until they drop me off in the next place, complete with directions and maps and good tips. Yeah Busabout!

No comments: